Wren Kitchens – Mobile Kitchen Sales Consultant
About The Role
Over the next few years, we will be continuing our expansion throughout the UK. Our state-of-the-art showrooms are a source of inspiration for our customers and our Mobile Design Centre’s provide an incredible opportunity for us to deliver a fantastic service to even more customers.
We have various roles available throughout the country for self-motivated, consistently high achievers; with our basic salary at £19,968 and our uncapped commission resulting in an OTE of over £50,000.
- Visit customers homes to provide an exceptional experience of designing their dream kitchen
- Guide customers through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Wren Kitchens
- Actively listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets and exceeds expectations
- Conduct home surveys that ensure accurate measurements are used in the design process
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose-built 3D CAD software
- Ensure your diary is managed effectively, giving enough time to each appointment
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by your Showroom Manager
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
For more information and to apply please visit: https://vacancies.wrencareers.com/vacancies/14034/mobile-kitchen-sales-consultant.html