Terms and Conditions
Birstall Shopping Park Yorkshire Day Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of the competition is Birstall Shopping Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents, excluding Birstall Shopping Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, please complete the instructions on competition post on Facebook.
- The prize for the competition is a £20 M&S E voucher for you and a friend.
- The competition will run from 28th July – midnight on 2nd August. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Birstall Shopping Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner will have 2 weeks to reply before another winner is chosen. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- The winner will need to provide their email address to redeem the voucher.