Birstall’s Monthly Magic Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Birstall Shopping Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents, excluding Birstall Shopping Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, please complete the instructions on competition post on Facebook.
- The prize for the competition is for x1 winner.
- Entries received after the time and date specific on the Facebook post will not be counted.
- Birstall Shopping Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner will have 2 weeks to reply before another winner is chosen. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- The winner will need to come and collect the prize from Birstall Shopping Park with photo ID via the centre management suite located behind Caffe Nero between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively if the prize is for a voucher it may be emailed to you if this is feasible depending on the type of prize on offer. Please check the Facebook post for clarity before entering.