Birstall Shopping Park
Deputy Centre Manager Vacancy
Foundation Recruitment is working in conjunction with Savills on an exciting new opportunity at their British Land Retail Park portfolio. We are looking to appoint a Deputy Centre Manager to assist with the management of Birstall Shopping Park. Reporting into the Centre Manager, the successful candidate will come from a strong retail management background, and ideally have worked as an Assistant or Deputy Manager at a large retail store. They will posses excellent communication skills in order to assist the Centre Manager in liaising with tenants internally and external parties – cementing the Retail Parks position within the local community as a destination retail offering and the overall goal of creating ‘Places People Prefer’.
To assist the Centre Manager in:
- Effectively leading and motivating the on site team – inspiring excellence across all internal staff and tenants.
- Building strong, collaborative partnerships with tenants, tenant associations and external parties.
- Overseeing the operational function of the centre and ensuring that health and safety procedures are being adhered to at all times.
- Implementing the wider marketing strategy at local level, maximizing all commercial opportunities.
- You have retail experience and a strong understanding of operations, marketing and health and safety procedures is essential to succeed in this position.
- You have experience managing the administrative duties required to compliance standards and have previously managed large budgets.
- You are self-motivated and thrive in a fast paced retail environment.
- You are able to collect and analyse commercial data in order to improve trading.
- You have a strong commercial understanding and can ultimately drive footfall to the scheme and increase its profitability.
- You have the leaderships skills required to deputize for the Centre Manager in their absence.
All direct and third party applications will be forward to Foundation Recruitment. To discuss this opportunity further, please call Rachael Bailey on 0161 457 1311 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Job posted Tuesday 9 September 2014