Sales Assistant – 16 & 12 Hour ContractsAbout the Role
- Work with us and you can enjoy:
- £8.00 an hour salary
- Structured & robust training
- Colleague discount
- 28 days holiday
- Pension contributions
- A life assurance plan
- Childcare provisions
Shopping for a new baby can be a daunting experience for any parent, so it helps to have a friendly face on-hand with expert advice. That’s why we pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service for new parents. Our Sales Assistants are on the front line, delivering the best service possible, establishing the needs of the customer and building relationships, which encourage brand loyalty. It’s your responsibility to deliver individual and store sales targets. You will be on-hand to find the perfect product solutions for customers, overcoming purchasing obstacles and introducing them to additional complementary items, which meet their needs. The role is based on 16 & 12 hour contracts, including evening and weekend shifts, where you can earn £8.00 an hour.About the Person
Do you enjoy talking to people and feel confident in giving advice and support? That’s how we best connect with our customers. You will have a commitment to delivering the best for customers, and focussed on achieving strong sales. We love enthusiastic, confident, friendly and warm personalities, combined with an enthusiastic can-do attitude. If that’s you, this might be just the job you’re looking for!About the company
We started life as a small family business. Founded in 1981, for over 30 years we’ve been combining thoughtfully designed products with friendly, experienced service. We believe that if we work hard to help parents and babies at every stage of their journey, we can inspire them to grow in confidence. During this time we’ve expanded our brand with over 30 stores and 100 trusted stockists in the UK and Ireland. We’ve also grown our presence internationally, with stores and partnerships in over 40 territories. Some as far flung as the Middle East, South Africa and America. In recent years, we’ve seen a lot of change. Blue Gem – who own Liberty of London – became shareholders in the company and are helping us to achieve our goal of being at the heart of parenting.About the Benefits and Training
You will be welcomed into the family with a robust induction plan. In addition to a competitive salary of £8.00 an hour, benefits include:
- Holidays - You’ll be entitled to up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Bonus - If you hit sales and service targets you’ll be entitled to bonus.
- Pension - We’ll make a minimum contribution of 1% to your pension, subject to the rules of auto enrolment.
- Life Assurance - If the event of something unforeseeable, you’ll be entitled to a minimum of 1x your basic annual salary.
- Colleague Discount - Get 25% off Mamas & Papas’ own-brand products, which can be passed onto family and friends. It goes up to 35% for expectant parents.
- Not only that, but you can enjoy up to 20% off at Liberty London.
- Childcare - We offer a childcare voucher scheme letting you substitute part of your salary for vouchers exempt from Tax and NI contributions.
- If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career in retail and would like to be part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for? Apply now by clicking the link below.
Mamas and Papas are Recruiting Now
Position: Retail Sales Assistant – Leeds Birstall – 16 Hour Contract
Salary: £8.00 per Hour plus Bonus plus Benefits
We are seeking Sales Consultants to join our family on a 16 hour contracts inclusive of evening and weekend shifts.
As a Sales Consultant you will be accountable for delivering individual and store sales targets through:
- Building relationships and establishing the needs of the customer through the use of open questions
- Presenting product solutions that meet the customer needs
- Overcome purchasing obstacles
- Introducing the customer to additional products that would complement their purchase and after sales solutions that build customer loyalty
- Supporting the Visual Specialist and General Assistants to deliver inspirational store visuals and rock solid store standards
- You will be an established sales consultant in a non-food, high street retail environment, preferably with experience of working to individual sales targets
- You will be customer and sales focused
- You will have a vibrant, supportive, imaginative & warm personality combined with a can do attitude
Mamas & Papas is a premium nursery retailer with an Italian family, design led heritage. Our founders, David & Luisa, have grown the business through putting Families First, applying Thoughtful Design, Thinking Differently and setting and maintaining Rock Solid Standards. David & Luisa, alongside their two daughters remain an instrumental part of the business to date. The Mamas & Papas family now extends to:
- 30+ Retail Stores
- 200 Independent Retailers & Large National Accounts in the UK
- Franchises and distributors in over 50 countries
- UK & USA E-Commerce Sites
- Head Offices in Huddersfield, Hong Kong & USA
- In-house Design & Development team
The Benefits & Training:
You will be welcomed into the family with a robust induction plan. In addition to a competitive hourly rate, benefits include:
- 28 Days holiday per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rata
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution subject to the rules of Auto Enrolment
- Colleague Discount
- Bonus based on the achievement of the sales and service targets
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in retail and would like to be part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious expansion plans, then take your 1st steps and apply today.
To apply for the position please follow this link:http://www.asp14.bondtalent.com/mamasandpapas/website/viewjobsumm.asp?recordid=16844155
Argos Sales Assistant Job Vacancy
To apply for the position, please download the application on the website http://bit.ly/2aJp89t
Or hand your CV to a member of staff in store
River Island Part-Time Sales Advisor
To apply for the position, please take a copy of your CV in store