Job posted Wednesday 8 May 2015
River Island - Deputy
The role of Deputy is very much at the forefront of the store. Supporting your Store Manager and stepping up when needs be:
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team in order to:
• Maximise profit
• Increase sales
• Connect with our customers
• Keep your store merchandised to the highest standard
You will also need to:
• Support with daily floor walks with Senior Managers & staff
• Ensure effective deployment planning is in place
• Recruit, coach and retain high calibre staff
• Deliver inductions to new starters
• Ensure effective communication takes place across teams and staff understand key activities/priorities
• Have the ability to convert customers into sales by delivering an exceptional service and leading by example.
We are interested in hearing from people who really want to progress their career in retail management. The ideal applicant will be at Deputy Manager Level already or an experienced Sales Manager looking for their next step up.
By joining River Island, you will be joining a business that’s operating hundreds of stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and further afield!
We like to see our staff progress up through the ranks and therefore internal progression is encouraged in order to retain talent.
We believe fashion should be fun and refreshing which allows us to remain unique, versatile and original.
If this sounds like the job for you and you feel you can really champion the brand, we want to hear from you! For more information, click here!
Job posted Wednesday 29 April 2015